For the Legal department at our office in Hoofddorp (Amsterdam) we are looking for a proactive:
Commercial Corporate lawyer (male/female)
(32-40 hours per week)
Managing Legal Counsel
Tasks and responsibilities:
As a corporate lawyer at Thomas Cook Nederland (TCN) you will be working in a dynamic environment. You will be able to work independently immediately from the start and it is important to be visible in the organization.
You have a wide range of tasks and therefore you must be able to switch quickly between different legal fields. Also you are expected to give, solicited or not, advice to the business.
From a legal perspective you need to be able to translate words into action in a pragmatic way.
In this role you will be responsible for all legal tasks and activities within TCN. You will be closely working with the worldwide Group Legal team. Your reporting lines will be to the Head of Legal Continental Europe and the Finance Director of TCN.
Relevant fields of interest:
- Contract law
- Travel/Aviation law
- Advertising law
- Privacy law (GDPR)
- Consumer protection law (in particular E-commerce)
- Corporate law/Corporate Housekeeping
- Competition law
- Employment law
- University degree in Dutch Law
- Minimal 5 years relevant work experience as a corporate lawyer or lawyer in the field of contract law, privacy law, consumer protection law and corporate housekeeping.
- Experience in the field of travel law is an advantage
- Being able to give short and practical advice to the business
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English
- Solid, flexible personality, solution-oriented
- Complementary to the business, hands-on
- Self starter
Interested? Know someone who might be interested in this role?:
If you want to apply, please send your Resume in English today via the link or if you have more questions about this opportunity, please contact HR department 023-513 51 50.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld